Individualized approach, market and industry knowledge, service beyond compare.
Real estate is in Carrie Hill's DNA. Her father is a second generation custom home builder, and her uncles are builders, craftsmen and designers. Growing up in the world of houses, Carrie has a love for everything that goes into making a house a home. Licensed since 2007, Carrie takes a boutique approach to real estate. Each client has her full attention from the very first meeting to well beyond the closing of their home. This client-centered philosophy has won her many repeat clients over the years and a strong referral base as her friends and network trust she isn't a salesperson but has their best interests at heart. Armed with the best service standards and matched with unbridled market and industry knowledge, Carrie Hill is committed to you and your real estate goals.
- D Magazine Best Real Estate Agents 2017, 2018, 2019
- MetroTex Association of REALTORS Ebby Halliday Community Service Award 2018
- GRI Designation
- Junior League of Dallas Board of Directors 2020-2021
- T Boone Pickens Leadership Institute Graduate 2018-2019
- MetroTex Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors 2014-2018
- MetroTex Association of REALTORS® Leadership Graduate 2010-2011
- Extensive knowledge of East Dallas, Lake Highlands, Lakewood, Preston Hollow, Uptown and Richardson